Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kobe!





Have you ever been to Kobe? We love it! We went with 11 others last night, my friend Roberta was in town all weekend, and her EX-husband drove into Orlando with the kids yesterday. Yes, EX-husband. They were divorced about 2 years ago, and God promised he would restore the marriage. She has had extreme faith and believed it -even when he was ENGAGED to his new girlfriend. Wedding was set for September, it was cancelled at the end of July! So... they are actually working things out. I pray that God will continue to work in Bryan and Roberta's life and that they actually get married again and enjoy life together with their 3 kids!
Karlen and I went with Roberta/Bryan and kids, and another friend and his wife that we went to High school with, plus Roberta's sister Joanne, Keith and son Parker.
Enjoy pictures...



5 comments:

Kelly said...

Kobe is definately an experience!! Glad your are having a good week!

Largaespada Family said...

I'm so jealous! We LOVE Kobe! Annalise loves to watch the cook and see the fire, yet she complains the entire time about the food. I don't get it. The food is AMAZING! Great pictures!

melmac said...

I haven't been but when I was in Taiwan I went to a restaurant very much like this. It was so yummy and such a fun experience!
I think I should go to Kobe next time I get to Orlando!

Valarie Daly said...

How fun! We love the whole experience at KOBE. I'm glad you are enjoying your time with such a sweet friend!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Oh, I just love Kobe! Reading this makes my mouth water :)