Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life.....

Well I'm back at school this week for Pre-Planning. Fun! Lots of meetings and working in the classroom, preparing for next school year. This will be my 12th year in Kindergarten. It's always so exciting to start a new year with the kids. I just got finished calling all my students to remind them of Meet the Teacher night tomorrow, and they are all SOOOO excited! I will be with them for the 1st week, then I am scheduled for surgery on Monday, August 25th. Soonest they can get me in. Need to do it quickly, I'm in lots of pain, especially when I stand. Keep praying!

2 comments:

Lori said...

that must be hard. how long will you have to be out of the room?

many prayers that all goes well

4funboys said...

good luck with all that...

the stress of a sub is hard, but it's more important to take care of you right now!